You do not have to commit to a project or spend a lot of money to get advice from an interior designer. Sometimes all you need is a helping hand or an expert eye while working on a project.
If you are not sure which accent chair to buy, where to place a new sofa or what to do with that empty wall - just ask! Usually a one to two-hour consultation is enough to get you going in the right direction.
As your decorating consultant, I will be happy to help you with:
• Furniture arrangement and space planning
• Developing a color scheme
• Choosing fabric for draperies or upholstery
• Choosing lighting fixtures
• Selecting paint or wallpaper
• Designing custom built-ins: bookshelves, window seats, banquettes, etc.
• Flooring and floor covering selections
• Window treatment selection
• Choosing and placing art and accessories
• Creating a table setting for a special occasion