You do not have to commit to a project or spend a lot of money to get advice from an interior designer. Sometimes all you need is a helping hand or an expert eye while working on a project.
If you are not sure which accent chair to buy, where to place a new sofa or what to do with that empty wall - just ask! Usually a one-hour consultation is enough to get you going in the right direction.
As your decorating consultant, I will be happy to help you with:
* Furniture arrangement and space planning
* Developing a color scheme
* Choosing fabric for draperies or upholstery
* Choosing lighting fixtures
* Selecting paint or wallpaper
* Designing custom built-ins: bookshelves, window seats, banquettes, etc.
* Flooring and floor covering selections
* Window treatment selection
* Choosing and placing art and accessories
* Creating a table setting for a special occasion
You might want to read the following articles "Hiring An Interior Designer: Luxury Or Necessity?" and